• Phase 3 is the building or acquisition of group homes in Richland County within close proximity to the day habilitation center.
• Proposal is for 3-4 person group homes with 1-2 support personnel, as dictated by the needs of the residents.
• The homes will have private bedrooms for the individual resident’s privacy.
• All other rooms (i.e. kitchen, dining, living) will be designated as common areas.
• Assistance with personal care, meal and snack preparation and general housekeeping.
• Phase 3 is proposed to begin on or around year 8-10 of business.