Taking Root Farms is committed to establishing opportunities for the community and the I/DD individual to be vested in each other’s well being.
Collaborative partnerships will include:
• Outlying Universities for clinicals and internships
• Church and Local Youth Group partnerships
• Community Service Organizations and Clubs
Benefits of a strong partnership between the Richland County community and Taking Root Farms:
• Richland County experiences Increased employment opportunities/job growth
• Richland County is recognized as a leader in the industry by proactively and creatively meeting the needs and exceeding the expectations of the I/DD population
• Taking Root Farms becomes an exemplary model of integration with community, on and off of the farm.
• Together we break down stereotypes and promote dignity and worth of all individuals, regardless of ability.